ADS Securities is new force in global trading opportunity.
Located between the markets of Asia and Europe ADS Securities bridges trading flows, deals and investment opportunities between the East and the West.
Capitalisation of US$400 million, has allowed ADS Securities to establish strong relationships with leading tier one liquidity providers; invest in leading technology and hire a global team of experienced traders and market professionals.
ADS Securities currently offer four business areas:
- Optim – a start to finish institutional FX transactional service
- Prime – a suite of FX, CFD and Bullion trading services for individual, private, clients
- Global Markets – a multi-asset investment team
- Wealth Management – for UHNW investors
All the trading services are based on the fundamental principles of offering:
- GMT+4 – ADS Securities occupies a unique trading window. Situated at GMT+4, it sits between the markets of the Far-East and those in Europe and helps to bridge liquidity between these two financial centres.
- Financial Commitment – ADS Securities was established as a private company by forward thinking investors in Abu Dhabi. The company is highly capitalised which gives confidence to clients, partners and customers who, in day-to-day trading, do not want to worry about the financial health of their brokerage. The level of capitalisation has also been important in providing ADS Securities with access to tier 1 liquidity and therefore the ability to give traders extremely competitive prices.
- Technology - Online trading is driven by technology and ADS Securities is committed to offering the best trading solutions and also to maintaining long-term investment in new technology. By offering a mix of proprietary trading solutions, as well as leading white label platforms, clients are provided with options for all their trading needs.
- Regulation – ADS Securities is regulated by the Central Bank of the UAE and operates international standards of financial transparency. Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes are a central part of all client management. Middle office and back office teams are located in Abu Dhabi and run by trading experts with global market knowledge and experience.
- Support – Supporting clients by giving them the tools and information they need to succeed is core to the approach that ADS Securities takes. This support includes: provision of institutional standards of proprietary market analysis, offering a range of product and platform training from beginner level up and reviews of how to implement the latest trading techniques and strategies. ADS Securities has invested in this approach and has successfully developed a purpose built training centre in Abu Dhabi.