Designed to meet the sophisticated trading needs of today’s institutional and professional traders, ADSS Trader delivers intuitive navigation, quick and efficient position management, risk management and reliability at every stage of the trade cycle. Our algorithms aggregate and rank prices, enabling clients to compare bid/offer spreads by liquidity provider.
Clients using the ADSS Trader online trading platform enjoy:
- Executable streaming prices – Low rejection rates, no re-quotes.
- Large liquidity pool -- Trade up to US$100 million Euro/Dollar in one click.
- Full forex coverage – A growing list of 50 currency pairs (spot, forwards and swaps) can be traded online, while options can be traded through the execution desk.
- Multi-asset trading – Enjoy unmatched access to a range of forex, commodity and derivatives trading products on a single screen.
- Market-making platform – Clients can post their own bids/offers, while engaging in direct client-to-client trading.
- Intuitive – Easy to operate; one-click trading.
- Fully integrated back office – Enables complex order strategies such as stop entry, iceberg and if-then / one-cancels-the-other orders.
- Multiple windows – Including order window, activity log, allocation grids, trade logs, and trade history, with six months’ worth of trades accessible within two clicks.
- Market depth – With consolidated bid/ask spreads and volumes on one screen, our clients see a more complete picture of the current state of the market.
- Trading status – Instantly updated status regarding available cash, used margin, free margin, forex exposure, and more.
- Single screen – This multi-asset, multi liquidity-provider GUI allows clients to consolidate their trading on a single screen, thereby, not only facilitating trading, but also simplifying middle- and back-office monitoring through unified reports.
- 24-hour support – This online trading platform is supported by a 24-hour, six days a week support desk staffed by professional traders who have the technical skills and market knowledge to address any client issues regarding this electronic trading platform.
Recognising that MetaTrader 4 (MT4) has emerged as the most popular and widely implemented retail forex trading platform, ADS Securities offers a state-of-the-art MT4 bridge direct to our liquidity pool.